Wednesday, February 12, 2014

My kinda Valentine's day

My kinda Valentine's day

I'm not a fan of classic Valentine's day with cutesy and over the top gifts, all the hearts, flowers and I LOVE YOU cards. But after seeing all the posts about Valentine's day I just had to do it too. :) I don't know yet if I'm gonna do anything on Friday, but in case I do - here's the plan. My Valentine's day will be simple: good food, good alcohol and a few details. I'm planning to do sushi for quite some time now and I think it's a perfect food for a romantic dinner for two. A very simple, but beautiful dessert is a cupcake/muffin with strawberries. As for the drinks, sparkling rosé is one of my favorites and also very day appropriate (maybe not Moët, haha). With the Valentine's day themed details I wouldn't go too far; something very subtle like rose (or red) lipstick, nail polish and a sweet/floral perfume. If I have to choose a gift for me, it would be a book. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment