Friday, July 11, 2014

DIY: Washi tape box

On Monday I was shopping in BTC and I noticed this cute wooden box in a store called Art. I decided I want it because it seemed perfect for (finally) using some of my washi tapes on it and make it even prettier. In the store it all looked oh so easy, but when I started to tape it I ran into some problems: I had to unscrew the closing mechanism, the top of the box is rounded so I had to cut the tape very precisely and on the third picture you can see that the back of the box is not perfect at all, but I didn't have the patience to make it prettier. :)




All in all, I'm very happy with it and at the moment I'm using the box to store all of my testers in it. And since I have loads of stuff just lying around my room and bathroom I'm thinking of buying some more boxes, because they look so good on a shelf or on a table - and making them is just so much fun.





1 comment:

  1. Ooo luštna ideja! Tudi jaz imam nekaj washi trakov (sicer teh malih), tako da morda kdaj v prihodnosti grem v ta DIY projekt.

    ReplyDelete