Saturday, June 21, 2014

Empties #2


The second empties post featuring some more basic products I used up.

1. Balea Professional - Glossy Blond Shampoo

I've tried a lot of different shampoos, but I always seem to go back to this one. I just can't find a better one, especially for the price (less than 2 euros). It has blonde color pigments and UV-filter and it keeps my blonde hair shiny and pretty. I also like the conditioner and mask from the same line.

2. Balea Med - Duschgel mit Allantoin

I bought it because my skin often gets irritated by shampoos, shower gels,... and this one is supposed to be very soothing, moisturizing and anti-irritant (because of the allantoin). It was ok, didn't irritate my skin, but it was boring - plain smell, packaging and the 300ml goes a long way! I get sick of the smell very quickly, so that's my problem with all of Balea shower gels.

3. Essence Pure Skin - Anti-shine Pore Refining Serum

It is anti-shine, but it isn't pore refining - at least not with my huge pores. :) A very average product, but I like the mattifying effect and the fact that it sinks in fast. I combine it with my moisturizer, because it dries out my skin a bit when I use it on it's own. I would love to try a really effective pore refining serum/face primer kinda product - I just don't know which one? Any suggestions?

4. Lee Stafford - Poker Straight Shampoo & Conditioner

I wanted to try something different and a bit more expensive than Balea for my hair, so I decided to buy this travel size bottles from Lee Stafford. I must say I wasn't impressed - both products are very average. Way cheaper and just as good if not better is the Glossy Blond shampoo and conditioner from Balea mentioned before. I'm not saying it's a bad product, it just isn't anything special. I do have to admit it did make my hair a bit more straight.

5. L'Angelica - 100% Natural Purifying Fresh Breath Toothpaste

This one is a staple in my bathroom, I've been using it for around 2 years now. I like it very much, it's very fresh and minty. Currently I'm using Sante Mint toothpaste (it's good), but I like this one better, because it has a stronger and fresher taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment