Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Vienna

Last year we visited Vienna twice. Once in summer (July) and then again in October. I wanted to show you some photos - they are crappy like always when I go somewhere. I always say next time I'll take loads of photos and they will be beautiful. But they never are. :) I am not much of a photographer (but I sure think I am). Haha. So off to the photos. Not for those who like watching tourist sights, it was more of a culinary journey / let's wander around kinda trip.

 On the road.

My lunch in a vietnamese restaurant. It was good, noodles in a spicy "soup", lots of veggies, spring rolls and some crunchy pork.

 We saw loads of asian markets, where you can get pretty much anything.

And of course I had to have my favourite ice shaken green tea in Stabucks.

 Midnight snack on the street - lucky noodles.

Exhibition we saw.

I already wrote about THE CUPCAKES! :)

The amazing sushi we had at Kojiro.

The view from the 5th floor of our hostel (Wombats on the Naschmarkt).

The best falafel in town.

And it is the best! ;)

Again sushi + tempura.

Don't know why, but I was fascinated by that building.

No comments:

Post a Comment