Monday, April 14, 2014

My new pencil case


I just spent the last five minutes thinking about the word pencil case and wondering if there's a better word for it in English? Hmm...mostly because mine is not exactly a case but more of a soft pouch. I bought it on this beautiful Slovenian page called LovelyShop (the bags and pouches are so pretty) for only 6 euros (+ 1,65 euros for delivery) and I also got a cupon for 15% discount on my next order.
I like it very much, it works great as a pencil case and it would also be perfect for make up brushes or something similar. The only thing is that I would love if the pouch had a zipper instead of the "button" because I'm afraid that I'll rip the fabric (it's very soft) with day to day opening/closing. But at least now I know that the next one I buy will have a zipper.


Isn't it pretty? :)

1 comment: